Well, can you believe it? It's been about 3 years now since we move to England. I'm afraid to admit that I think I've picked up a bit of the British accent- nobody laugh! haha.
Anyway, I know I'm usually quite vague about the whole school thing so I thought I'd enlighten those that wish to know more.
Just in case you didn't know, the subjects I'm taking this year are: Physics, Business, Maths and Maths Further. On top of these 'A' level subjects, I'm now also taking an extra I.T. course and am also involved in an extra programme called the Engineering Education Scheme.
So far, the 'A' levels have been going quite well. Of course, I've had my struggles here are there but nothing absolutely major. The I.T. course has been brilliant because it only takes up one year and is quite easy with a qualification at the end. Now, the Engineering Scheme thing has been absolutely wonderful. It is a lot of work but basically, we work along side a company. In this case, we're working with an engineer in a pharmacetical company where we have to design a packaging for their bulky and various equipment. To put it in it's simplest terms, it needs to be able to protect the equipment from breakages, from contamination in the atmosphere as well as being easy to handle by hand. Of course, there is a much more complex criteria but you know, I don't want to bore you with all the details.
My exams are coming up in January, I've got 5 of them- 3 maths papers, one physics and one business. The IT exams are held throughout the year. The Engineering scheme thingy lasts for 6th months where we have to design the packaging, improve on it and then actually make the thing and present it to the company. I think that the best part of this program is that the teacher always brings in cookies and drinks for our weekly meetings. It's GREAT!
Ok, I guess that's enough about my education for now but thank you for all your prayers, which are always greatly appreciated and I really hope to hear from some of you sometime.