Thursday, March 10, 2005

Complete

Well, yea. My dad is FINALLY back!

Of course, he also managed to bring back a lot of goodies and I must confess that my mum and I somehow managed to eat a whole box of pineapple tarts in the first day since his return. They were REALLY good. By the way- Aunty Elsie, if you're reading this... THANK YOU SO much for sending them over!!!

Well, besides the excitment of getting my dad back, today I also get back my first 5 AS level exam results. I'm a bit nervous but I trust they didn't go too badly. The one I'm most nervous about is physics because it's one of my weakest points.

I won't know until about 3:30pm so it feels like eternity to wait until then although at the same time, I wish I could put it off for as long as possible.

Ok. Enough of all the excitement, my knees are shaking now. Blessings.

Always in Him who brings eternal Joy.
Debster