Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Eggs-itement.

I know... I know...ha ha ha. It's that time of year where you start seeing all these really lame jokes with the words "eggs" and "bunnies" or "Rabbits" in it but we know better than that.

Anyway, we're on our way to another youth camp (NEEC) in the north...I think it's near Wales or something. Interestingly enough, the theme for this Easter camp is "Suffering". It sounds different and I'm definitely looking forward to it although I still have to bring some work with me I think.

On the side, it's also my mum and dad's 20th anniversary on the 30th of March so... yea. It'll be interesting since the topis will be suffering and they'll be surrounded by young people and stuff although the location sounds fantastic!

Ok..I'll tell you all about it when we get back other than that, I hope that all of you have a wonderful Easter!!!

Always in our redeemer and friend,
Debs