Friday, April 01, 2005

NEEC

Would you believe it? I went to this camp in Wales called NEEC but for the life of me, I can't remember what it stands for. N stands for north... that's as far as I remember.

Anyway, PRAISE THE LORD for all the wonderful things he has been doing during this past week. To be perfectly honest, the 6 hour drive up didn't get me too excited about this camp but I tried to go with an open mind and expectant heart and it really was an AWESOME time.

Not only did we sell a load of books... whick, by the way, I seriously hope that people will actually read and be inspired by but we also saw a powerful response and God's hand at work.

I think I shared in my own group that I felt more than abundantly blessed to be put in a group. I really felt that I was more involved this camp in most of the other camps that I've been to. To you, my Doulos buddies and OM friends... I'm quite shocked at myself for saying that I think this camp was better than MTO! I really felt God speaking to me this camp... whcih obviously makes a LOAD of difference and I was especially blessed by the openess and closeness of some of the people there. It is so wonderfully exciting to see what God has been doing and is doing in people's lives.

On the drive home, my eyes were very heavy and I kept falling asleep while trying to navigate but as we talked as a family about what had happened over the 4 days at the camp, I think we all agreed that it was relaly one of the best ever camps we've been to yet. I think it's safe for me to say that we all had a lot of fun.

Speaking of fun, I don't know exactly who ever reads my blog but just in case anybody from the camop is reading this, I'd jsut like to say that I REALLY enjoyed seeing you guys perform for that talent time. I know some people were "afraid" to imitate my dad but overall, I think he was not embarrassed by the whole thing but more encouraged to know that people were listening and remember what he was saying but hopefully, even more importantly, that people were taking it to heart and DOING what needed to be done and I know for a fact, that a lot of people did and for that we give all the Glory to Him who started a good work and WILL finish it.

Oops... I hope this blog thingy isn't getting too long. Sometimes I look back at what I've written and I get tired, myself, of seeing all these words fill up a page. I'll try and get some of the pictures, if I can, from the camp and publish it here so you won't be too bored.

I jsut want to thank you guys again and again for all your prayer and little ntoe of encouragements that you sometimes leave on my e-mail or on these blogs, they are a constant reminder of the many blessings that god has given me including you yourselves as my friends. I hope and pray that you are all well and alive in Christ as well.

Oh yea...before I go, I leave for the Logos 2 tomorrow afternoon so if you have a spare minute, I'd really appreciate your prayers. We really expect God to do amazing things while we're on the ship in Las Palmas and I seriously hope and pray that we can be a real blessing to everyone we meet and that God will really use us for His glory and extension of His kingdom during this short period of time. Rejoice in Him ALWAYS and again I say REJOICE!!!

In Him who reveals deep truths and keeps us strong.