Thursday, September 08, 2005

RESULTS

Dearest Praying Friends,

Thank you so much for all your prayers. I know that some of you want to know how I did on my exams so here are the results from this last June's exams:

Maths Core1- 97/100- A
Maths Core2- 97/100- A
Maths Statistics1- 86/100- A
Maths Decision2- 88/100- A
Physics- 88/110- A
Physics coursework- 66/90 - B
Business coursework-67/100-C

and from earlier this year:Maths D1- A, Maths M1-A, Physics-B, Business- C (sorry that I don't have the exact marks with me at this moment)

I was quite disappointed with the Business coursework but Praise the Lord that that one can easily be resubmitted so it's not a big worry plus I don't really really need it for my application to the Universities that I want to go to although the grade would be helpful.

Thank you again for your prayers. My next exams will be in January...please continue to pray for my ongoing studies- it never seems to end but this will be my last year. May, June, July will be the months for my last ever exams in school before heading onto University around September, October 2006.

Thanks again and again and again. Do let me know if I can pray for you in anyway. Blessings- as always.