100- ok...I know you're going to tease me but yes! This is finally my 100th blog! I was so tempted to write many times before but there wasn't too much to say. I don't think there is much else to say about the number 100 from me for now. =0)
119- Praise the Lord! I have now reached Psalms 119. I'm discovering what a slow reader I actually am since I must have the gift of speed reading so many other things. What an incredible start and talk about an incredible challenge! If you haven't meditate through it before, I would definitely recommend it!
17- Please continue to pray for me as I wait for my results, which come out on the 17th of August. I seem to be getting ever-so-slightly more worried as the day draws nearer. Of course, there is nothing I can do about it all now so really, I shouldn't be wasting time thinking too much about it. Thanks for your prayers though which means a multitude of blessing for me.
3- My dad is off to Portugal next week along with 3 (possibly 2) other women from a church that we have been linked with here in London. Please pray for them as they go to work alongside another church there in Portugal and possibly also their visit to Morocco. There have been a few misunderstandings here and there with this little group but please pray for them, for their safety and that God will really use the short period of time that they have to open doors and ultimately see lives transformed for the kingdom and even if not now, that seeds will be sown into the hearts of many.
I think I've run out of "special" numbers. There is alot more to be thankful for and to also pray for. Remember the situation in Lebanon at this moment and for the many people stuck there that we particularly know of. Praise God for His peace. Praise God for His love. Praise God for His Word.
"Your word, O Lord, is ETERNAL; it stands FIRM in the heavens. Your Faithfulness continues through ALL generations; you establish the earth, and it endures... To all perfection I see a limit but your commands are boundless."
-Psalm 119:89-90, 96