Friday, August 18, 2006

Adding Headaches or Adding Blessings?

Just a quick blog to ask for prayers for well... me.

It was just not too long ago that I found out I was allergic to cats (shame really) but thankfully there are NOW no cats around me. Unfortunately, as I stay indoors to watch the guy putting up our windows I have somehow acquired a cold and headache which this morning somehow developed into a proper solid migrain.

Staring at this bright screen isn't really helping but I have been stuck online to try and check for any results on y current situation. I'm not worried, upset or even annoyed at this moment, which is a little bit of a shock even to myself but more so feeling a little bit more helpless and now also a little tiny bit groggy but I don't want to spend the day in bed.

Thankfully, I'e got some great Christian music playing which although it isn't the soothing kind is making life a little brighter in the house and of course, I've been recieving emails ALL night and ALL this morning from all you wonderful people. What an encouragement as well as a humbling experience to think of Gods Overwhelming goodness and faithfulness in surrounding me with such a wonderful spiritual family. I cannot truly find anything in this WHOLE affair to complain about. If anything this whole thing has allowed me to stay in better touch with SO many extra people who I don't think I've even ever been in touch with before! That in itself is the BEST thing that could EVER happen to me in a year!

Look at me! I said this one was going to be short but as with all my "short emails" I've gotten carried away. Before I stop, allow me to AGAIN express my deepest gratitude for ALL your emails, phonecalls and notes and whatever that have truly been WONDERFUL!

The lastest I've heard from Imperial is that they should let me know of their decision by the 25th of August.