Monday, December 05, 2011

Grace

Grace is someone bringing me a delicious packet of lunch out of the blue just as I was thinking to myself that I'm not that hungry, I can't be bothered to go get any food and it'll be easier to just forego lunch.

I've been moping about a bit, generally tired from this cough, sometimes because I just miss my parents, other times because I'm just silly... okay, most of the time because I'm just silly.Then yesterday, I was reminded about the grace of God. Undeserving failure that I am, He still chooses to use me to be a blessing to others? I find that incredible and if only He would see fit to use me in that way more!

'But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness towards us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God' - Ephesians 2:4-8