Monday, January 16, 2012

New and Different

The laundry is done, groceries are bought, dinner is pretty much ready for later and I've sent all the emails that I wanted. It sounds so normal until I realise that the room I'm sitting is still completely new to me. Yup, I've now moved to Sydney!

I arrived Saturday night (the day before yesterday) from London via Singapore and have been wondering about how I'm feeling even since I got on the first of the two flights to get here. I'm excited to be sure but I guess the strangeness is part of settling in and transitioning.

In any case, I'm praising the Lord for many good things. For one, I'm two minutes walk away from a certain someone now (and near a big mall too) and two, I've got free and unlimited WiFi which means if you're online and want to chat... I'm here! :)

Thanks for all your prayers. I'll keep you updated over the next couple of months. :)