Monday, November 29, 2004

Countdown till the BEST day of the YEAR!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? only 26 days left till Christmas today!!!(29th Nov. 2004) AND... only 17 days till I get back to that wonderful country called SINGAPORE!

Well, December is looking like a very busy month so far and don't get me wrong, 'cause I am NOT complaining. In fact, I've been looking forward to this month all year long! Haha.

Just to let some of you know what will be happening to me during this beautiful month...

2 more driving lessons, dad leaves for Singapore on the 6th, Team Christmas party on the 11th, 6 Birthdays to remember, collecting my GCSE certificates on the 14th,leave for Singapore on the 16th, leave for Malaysia on the 22nd, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!,leave for Thailand on the 27th, back to Singapore on the 31st,HAPPY NEW YEAR and then back to London on the 3rd of January where I will be off on a 3 day school trip and then back for 5 exams!!! *DEEP BREATH*

Yup. That's about it I think... Oh yea, not to mention visiting a couple of really good friends whom I haven't seen for AGES! Yup...yup...yup... this is gonna be an AWESOME CHRISTMAS. I can just feel it.

Well, now that I've got you up to date, I hope and pray that all of you out there will also have an absolutely WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and of course... and BLESSED NEW YEAR!!! Love ya all, praying for you and of course, missing you LOADS!

Blessings. Always.