Just thought I'd add a quickly write a short update before I leave. Only 6 days left. That's right... 6 days, 144 hours,8640 mins or if you'd like...518400 seconds.... and getting smaller!
Would you believe I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping. Some of you people are SO hard to buy for but I am enjoying myself trying to find the perfect gift!
Well, before we actually leave, I still have quite a lot of stuff to do. Pack, for one but I've even got school on the day I fly so it's quite busy. I've got 2 free days before school starts again as soon as I come back and then I'm off on a trip to a University for 3 days. The day I come back from that, I'll have 2 days before my exams begin so... please pray for me that I'll have the strength to last for the next month.
Well, thank you guys for all your prayers, it's what keeps us going and don't forget to send us any prayer requests you might have, we'd like to pray for you too!
I probably won't write again until January so have a TRULY BLESSED CHRISTMAS, a FANTASTIC NEW YEAR and for some of you, a happy birthday as well!!!
Hope to hear from some of you sometime.
Blessings. Always.
(you know who!)