That's right... the Gans are back! Well... actually, at this very precise moment, we're waiting to get on our flight to Bangkok. We just spent 5 AMAZING days in Malaysia. It was fantastic. My dad had a few meetings but we ate loads of food and had a really great time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones!
Thailand is going to be a little bit more relaxed... hopefully. My dad doesn't have any meetings lined up... yet so we're hoping to just kick back and relax for about 4 days before returning to Singapore.
Well, just to let you know how I'm doing. Isn't it obvious??? I'm REALLY REALLY GOOD! I've just about eaten everything on my "To EAT" list including satay, char kuay teow, kuay tu tu and whatever else... oh yea, Durian. (It was a really long list..heehee). Anyway, yea, I'm having fun but time really is going too fast for my liking. I hope that it slows down for my last few days back here in Asia.
Other than that, I really must go, my dad also needs to use this computer before we go off to catch our plane so yea. Hope you all had a FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS and also looking forward to the new year of 2005!!! (WOW... doesn't time fly???)
Okay then... I'm going. Blessings for this new year!
Isaiah 52:12