Wow! Can you believe it? 2005!
Yup! We just arrived last night. My mum on one flight and my dad and I were on another... it was a long flight.
Well, I'm missing Singapore already and of course, Malaysia and Thailand too. I managed to eat almost everything that I had on my list...haha.
It was really good to meet up with so many family and friends and catch up with some people that I haven't seen in a really long time. I mean, before going, I tried to arrange meeting up with 2 really old friends but last minute, I got an e-mail from them saying that they woudln't be able to come. (Shu and Sara... I still can't believe it!) Anyway, I was obviously a little if not very disappointed but what can you do? Christmas is such a busy time of the year. So, when we arrived, I was planning to go straight to bed... to cut a long story short as well as trying not to bore you too much with the details, they turned up and surprised me!!!
Later I met up a couple of times with one of them... Shirley, and we had a wonderful time doing what almost any girl would given time and Christmas money... we shopped will we dropped!!! It was GREAT! It was good to treat ourselves a little but now I'm saving money for a trip to the Logos 2 during my Easter Break.
Other than that, school starts tomorrow so I'll be trying to get to bed early. I've also got a long day trip on Thursday the 6th and then my first exam is on the 10th. I know that alot of you out there are praying for me and my studies and I know I've already said thanks but I can never thank you guys enough... you're prayers are always more powerful than you think and I appreciate them a lot. Thank you over and over and a million times more.
Don't forget to write (that means e-mail, notes, letters... anything)
It's god to be back.