Tuesday, January 25, 2005

*blank*

Well. Here I am.

Can you believe how quickly time flies? I wonder how many times I've said that. It's nearly February already!

Well, so far in the year, I've only gotten busier and busier... but not to worry. During Easter, I'll be going to a youth camp with my parents and then I'll be flying over to Las Palmas, Gran Canaria to visit the logos 2! I can hardly wait!

Well, other than that, just a quick update about my education:
I've just found out today that I no longer have one of my classes because it's a repeat of what I've already done so now I have two extra double lessons free!!! I'm really enjoying the maths at the moment and I don't have mechanics anymore. Basically, all I have to do for the rest of the year is Core 1, Core 2 and Decision 2. Next year I'll have about 6 more modules to do but I'm looking forward to it.

Physics is...dragging along slowly but I think the exam went reasonably ok. Business feels like it's just beginning. We're now starting the coursework. The engineering scheme... *deep breath*... now that is getting a little bit stressful. The teacher just never turns up and we've just found out that the deadline is coming up REALLY quickly. We still need to test the materials (Which the teacher hasn't ordered yet), we still need to write a report- about 20 pages long, we still need to make the product AND... we still need to prepare a presentation to present to the company as well as the judges. Basically... we've got a lot of stuff to do and not much time to do it in. It's very interesting...hahaha.

Well, that's about it for now. I'd just like to say that I REALLY appreciate some of those e-mails that i've been getting and for those of you who actually write me letters (You know who you are) THANK YOU A BILLION TRILLION TIMES!!! Letter's have been far more than a blessing to me!

Love ya all heaps and heaps.
Blessings.
Always.
me.