Wednesday, January 05, 2005

What happened last year?

Well, Okay, I'm here.

Last year...hmmm....so many things happened I don't know where to start.


family reunion & extra

Here, you can see that, my family. (details still to be added)

Yes, Christmas was a brilliant time to catch up with my grand parents, aunties and uncles and cousins. Sometimes I forget what a big family we have. It's so much fun, not to mention the fabulous food!


Way too much food

Talking about too much food... here's what happens when a bunch of friends get together and no body oragnised who was going to get what.


Hagën Daz...again...YUMMY!

Have you noticed that everytime I meet up with someone there's always food involved? Yup! This is one of my best friends (Shulin or Shirley) and I trating ourselves to Hagen Daz.


A&W...yummy

Did you know that A&W practically only exists in Malaysia now? The last one in Singapore, which used to be at the airport, is now gone...*sniff*


St Hildas- My old School flag

Oh yes, while at home, I also managed to visit my old Primary school in Singapore. Here it is. The court yard...although so many things in my school have changed... it's all been updated!!!


the Hall

I mean LOOK!!! This is the hall! I mean, now they have air conditioning!!! We used to have to sit in the heat... then again, we did have electric fans so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Yup. That's all the pictures I have for now..but there's quite a few. There will be or there are more pictures on my dad's blog and also the family one...so go take a look!

Yea, I had a FANTASTIC time at home. I can't wait to go back...hopefully soon!