That's right!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Don't you just love any excuse to party??? Well, we're having a Chinese New Year party at Forest Hill (OM office) on the 12th of February and I can't wait.
Right now, and I don't know why I'm sharing this, but I've got 2 MAJORLY HUGE ulcers in my mouth so I'm not enjoying food as much as I usually do but hopefully and I certainly hope that by that time they will both be gone and I can enjoy all the WONDERFUL Chinese, home-cooked goodies we will have.
Those of you in Singapore or that part of the world... I hope you really apprecaite all that wonderful stuff you're getting- not to mention the hong baos! Those of you not in Singapore, I wish I could send you a little something so if there's anything within my power that i could possible get you, please let me know.
*GRIN* A SPECIAL thanks to all those who have recently sent me letters or notes.. you know who you are and I would just like to say... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how EXCITED I get when I see a little envelope on the floor with my name on it that doesn't look like junk mail!!! Just ask my parents...I go ballistic!!!
Ok...enough with the dots and exclamation marks... bascially I just wanted to wish you all out there a very blessed Chinese New Year and also...since I'm already celebrating a special occasion, I might as well add... Happy Valentines day!
Quote off VeggiTales (if you don't know what that is, you NEED to find out!!!) "And remember kids, God made you special and He loves you VERY much! Bye now!"
Blessings.
Always