Okay, so by the time people actually read this, it won't be Valentines anymore but that's okay, I just thought I'd write this "little note" anyway.
Love. I know that most people who read this blog would probably be thinking duh! God is Love! So, we are to love others as Christ loved us! Well, yea, I agree! 1 Corinthians pretty much says it all but maybe we forget that "love is a verb"... it's active!
Love is Patient... well, we all know that I've failed that already but "I press onward toward the goal".
Love is kind.. ok, I'm not too bad in that area... I think.
Love does not envy, oops.
Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up... o...k....a.....y.
Love does not insist on it's on way- Um... but isn't my way always right? No?
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all thing. Wow, that's a lot to take in!
and here it is... the Gran Finale-
Love NEVER Fails! Never.
Isn't that just so awesome that we can claim these promises as well as learn from them?
"Pursue Love"
If God is love and God is perfect than His love is Perfect and it remember, it never fails... it's a lifetime guarentee and not to mention- it's FREE for us! Jesus, is our Valentine so if you've got another valentine plus the best of the best, then you are doubly blessed!
I love Holidays and it's wierd that I've never actually celebrated Valentines before now but hey, as I said before, any excuse to be completely happy (and that's only when you're in Christ) is a good excuse!
Blessings.
Always.