Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Back to Boredom?

Well, I was thinking today that everything seems to have gone back to "normal". Meaning that I have loads of work to get done, my bed is getting very hard to overcome, I'm stuck on a computer to communicate with friends and, well, everything seems like it was before.

Que interesante... it's NOT the same. Everyday is a new day. Right now, the sun is dancing in the heavens and the rain in my shoes has dried and it looks like a totally awesome day. I can't remember what song I was listening to but it has the words 'We are always happy when we make our minds up to be' and I think I've heard that in a couple of dozen places but at the same time, it's SO true. It's kinda like saying, if you want to have a great day then MAKE it a great day because otherwise it's not necessarily really going to be great.

SO... now I've still got a load of work (which i should be doing instead of writing this thingy) and I'm still a little sleepy but this day is never going to happen again and if God is in it (and He is...) then Hey...let's enjoy it! For a split second there I thought I sounded too overly happy but I don't think that is ever possible.

FFH- 'Say hey! It's a good day, even if things aren't going my way. Jesus is Lord and I am saved so...say Hey, it's a good day!' (I think that's how the rest of that song goes)

So...on that note, I hope all you gorgeous and wonderful people out there have a truly AMAZING day and of course, a peaceful good night.