Monday, May 23, 2005

1 down, 4 to go

Well, my first exam is done and out of the way. I think it went quite well, for those of you who were wondering and praying, thank you so much.

My dad comes back the day after tomorrow so tomorrow I'm going to spend all day cleaning the house and of course, reivising.

I've just started reading a book called "Spirit-Controlled Temperament" by Tim LaHaye, which is really good. I have to admit, I don't really understand parts of it but I'm learning new stuff and it's quite exciting. It's actually a really old but good book that my dad gave me to read some years ago but I put it aside until just yesterday when I picked it up and thought that maybe I should give it a go. Interesting... almost every time I say something like that, I get hooked.

Well, I'm off to do some more revision and what not. Thanks again for your prayers.