Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Coming Soon...

YAY! I've been waiting to see this movie- Star Wars: Revenge of the Siths. I finally found some REALLY nice people to go and see it with me. I can't believe that so many people don't actually enjoy that film... heehee.

Anyway, yes, exams are directly around the corner. Surprise! Surprise! My first exam is a maths one. I think that the exams that I am most worried about would have to be the Statistics and the Physics one. Stats, because it's a resit and I got a C last time and I really want an A. Physics, because I don't really think I even understand what's going on in class so, I'd REALLY apreciate your prayers in these areas of study specifically. Thanks.

Well, dad's away again. At this very moment, he should be in Japan and I shouldn't be envying all the wonderful people he's going to meet and lovely food that he's probably already eaten. I can't help it though. I'm really looking forward to being rid of exams for a little while and seeing the Logos 2 again in Birkenhead and also visiting people in Perth, Australia and the Philippines and of course, who could forget, SINGAPORE! Unfortunately, I still have about 3 months to wait till that comes about but at least I know it's coming.

On the whole, I'd have to say that I am doing surprisingly well. I'm really enjoying most of my classes in school- particularly the maths subjects. I know I know, but I just can't help sounding about geeky. I like maths! And, by the way, Mrs Luey, if you're reading this, it's probably because of you...THANKS!

Ok, so I need to get going now but basically, I think I just wanted to express my excitement for the events that are to come (Star Wars movie, trip to Logos 2, trip to Australia, Philippines and Singapore and... um...exams?!). Thanks again for all your prayers and encouragement. (and of course, all your letters and notes and e-mails, etc).

Blessings.
As Always.