Wow- that was quick. My birthday is over and my dad's has now begun. Next on the list will be my mums (6th June).
Today, I opened my locker to find a cake and some pieces of paper saying Happy Birthday and a packet of white chocolate chips. It's just such a cute idea although now I have to walk for about 30mins with a cake in my arms on top of my books and folders. I certainly hope if doesn't rain. Alice- I know you don'treally read my blog but if you are reading this- thank you SO much for the cake and little note and of course, the white chocolate chips...you did a really good job with the orange icing!!!
I feel that even though I didn't have a huge party and many people that I wished were around weren't, I still had a totally AWESOME day. Just a couple of people I would like to thank personally:
Vanessa- Thank you so much for at least leaving a message on the answering machine. It was SO nice to just hear your voice.
Aunty Elma- Thank you for your faithfulness in always remembering to send me a card.
Aunty Elsie- I don't know if you actually ever read my blog but thank you for the wonderful e-mail and also for the gift you sent via my dad.
Thank you Sulley and Mike for the funniest card and the generous gift, and a BIG BIG BIG Thank you to Mum and Dad for the generous gifts and of course, everything you did to make that day so much more extra special. Love ya both HEAPS and HEAPS.
Thank you again and again everyone. Hope your birthdays, whenever they may be are AWESOME too!!! Blessings. Always.