Friday, May 06, 2005

What will tomorrow bring?

Well, by the time you guys read this, it will probably be past the tomorrow I'm talking about.

Tomorrow, at the time I'm writing this, will be the 7th of May 2005. The first day of the rest of my life and yours. Ok..ok...I'll just tell you, it's my 18th birthday.

I just wanted to thank all those of you who have already sent me letters and cards and little cute things that I can just sit there and go..."Awwwwww" at. Thank you to those who have sent me funny or short and sweet e-mails and also thank you to those especially, who have been praying for me, not only now but sometime over my 18 years on this planet. You guys have all been such a HUGE blessing and encouragement to me and it's because of all of you that I can sit here in front of this computer and say truly that I have been doubly blessed.

Well, tomorrow, the future, also holds a lot of trials and temptations and hard decisions. Starting on the 20th of may, I've got my first exam (Math) and then all the way up to the 25th of June where I have my driving theory test. After the exams, the decision making for university options begin and so on so tomorrow actually does bring a lot of stuff with it.

However, I am looking VERY much forward to the summer. This year, we're planning a trip to Australia as my dad has got some meetings lined up. From there we hop over to the Philippines and then a very short stay in Singapore before returning back to England and...work. I seriously can't wait to go. I've been longing for a change of scene and well, maybe not pace but certainly scene. I'm especially looking forward to meeting up with some of...well, you out there!

Time is running short as I've got a class in about 3 minutes but thank you guys again and again and...yes, you've guessed it, again. Missing you (those who are not near here) HEAPS and HEAPS and praying for you. Blessings.

Always.