Sitting at the office reception desk is not always the most exciting thing one can do on a day off but I must say, it has given me a wonderful opportunity to sit down in one place and revise for my up coming exams.
I find myself scattering books and paper all over the desk and not having a clue what exactly is written on them. The one directly infront of me seems to be saying something about photoelectric effects and quantum physics, etc. In other words, I'm stunned that I'm supposed to have all this information in my head by now. Thos of you who do physics...or maybe enjoy physics, maybe you could pray even more specifically for me that I will actually understand what it is that I'm reading and studying for.
Besides all the studying and being sidetracked from studying, I've got Steve Curtis Chapman playing on the speakers to keep me bouncing and happy (and it's doing quite a good job). Don't worry- somehow I still manage to turn the volume down and answer to phone with as much professionalism as I can. =0)
I was just thinking a second ago that the Logos 2 will be in Cork by now and for those of you involved in the ship's ministry or at least know about it, maybe you could also be praying for them and their ministry especially since they'll be going into drydock (where the ship gets repaired) in this port (I think). Praise the lord also for the finance that was raised during the weekend I was talking about a few blog thingys ago for the Logos Hope...our new ship. God is certainly abundantly GOOD! I like the quote "God is Good with nothing added and Good is God with nothing taken away!" I can't remember who says it though- I read it in a book somewhere.
Ok...this blog is getting longer than I wanted it to be so it's back to the books. Missing all you wonderful people out there and I'm still waiting to hear from some of you (email, letter, notes, phone...etc!)