"Behold what manner of Love the Father has bestowed on us that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure."
- 1 John 3:1-3
Yesterday was Monday where we had devotions in our guest house (Manna House). This verse was shared and I find myself now pondering over it and marvelling at it's meaning. Someone said that it was a wonderful illustration of what we are, what we will be and what we should be now but what I find so exciting is that it says "we shall see Him as He is" and be like Him (2 Corinthians 3:18)! Talk about hope!
Speaking of hope... that word is meaning a whole bunch of things for me at the moment. That includes exams, having time, cleaning rooms and well, the list does go on a bit. I think that prayer has a lot to do with it though. I have been constantly humbled by so many people who have prayed for me, especially those on our team and those who I haven't seen in such a long time. Your generous reminders that you are actually remembering me in your prayers have never ceased to be a source of comfort, encouragement and hope. I know I practically say this in every blog but I don't know how else to stress the fact that I am ever so grateful for everything you guys out there have done for me so again, THANK YOU! If there is ANY way I can pray for you specifically, please allow me to do the same for you too.