Well, I'm back to school now and for these last 5 minutes as I was answering some e-mails, I actually feel like I've got time to think.
I've still got one more exam but I think I've already mentioned all of that I am trying very hard to stop repeating myself so I apologise if I do. This week, I'm hoping to see the film Batman Begins that comes out on the 16th, I'm also hoping to finally go into London and watch Les Miserables with a couple of friends and of course, do some work.
Next week, my last exam, driving theory test, University application process begins and I break down from confusion. Sorry- I was just kidding. It does not really sound like much, especially this week but after this week is over, I just know that Summer won't come fast enough but at the same time, it will arrive too quickly. So much to do, so little time to do it in and yet, when is the Summer going to finally get here???
Yes, this week is going to be thinking time. Most of you who know me, know that I like systems. I enjoy it when everything is in it's own place- except, of course, sometimes if not most of the time, my room does not really reflect this desire. Anyway, I feel that I'm going to really treasure this week and the time in it to not only work things out in my timetable but also to take some extra time to stop and listen to what God wants with me because once it gets into next week, I just know that I will feel drained if I don't use this time that I have now wisely.
Well, that's just a quick, or maybe not so quick, update of what's going on over here in Kent, England in my mobile mind. Hope that all of you are doing well...hope to also hear from some of you that I haven't heard from in a while. Thank you again for your prayers. Always.