Well, I'm just about to enter into the exam room for, what I feel, to be my worst and hardest exam, Physics- thus the title of this note.
I've been sitting here looking at the clock ticking slowly towards 10:10 and when it finally gets to 10:20, I will make my way down that dreaded path. Thankfully, I've also been able to look up some verses on the internet ( www.blueletterbible.com ), which has been really helpful. (Phil. 4:6, Ephesians 6:18...etc) Yes, you guessed it, I looked up the words anxious and then prayer and what a comfort it is to know that even in my exam room, the Lord is still there and that is enough.
I know a couple of other people who are also, at this moment, taking exams so those of you out there praying for me, please ALSO pray for my friends who are going through the same process...if not, more. Thankfully, after this one, I only have one more. Oh...wait, I am also taking my theory driving test so I'd appreciate your prayers for that too, since I haven't really even started looking at that book yet.
I can't believe how much time I still have and I wish I would stop looking at the clock but I don't want to be late either. *breathe* Ok, maybe I'll take this time to do look up more verses....I can never do last minute revision- it makes me panic more. Thanks again for your prayers...!