I know that only people who have nothing much to say talk about the weather but I just HAVE to announce that yesterday it reached a top of 33degrees Celcius...and remember this is England! I really thought I was going to melt but then this morning, I hear thunder!
Ok...that's enough of the strange weather we've been having over here. I have JUST completed my last exam for the year and I think it went well (or at least, that's what I hope). The only type of "test" I have left is my driving theory and that's this coming Saturday so i would really appreciate your prayers- thank you in advance.
That's all for now really. Oh yea, just before I go, we (as in my family) have just finished our June/July newsletter for 2005 so if you would like a copy, please contact either one of my parents and please give them your email or snail mail address so that we can update our address list and so that you can get your hands on a copy. There is a copy online on the GANZ NEWZ page of this web (there is a link to your right->). It has worked on some computers but I understand that the link doesn't always work so plase bear with us.
Ok...thanks again for your prayers, support and everything. Hope you all are well...and keep those emails coming in (I LOVE hearing from you guys!).