I just realised that 'Keep Going' was the title of a book I know of (Rodney Hui, Singapore, OM).
Anyway, Yes, I've now had my driving theory test but no..I did not pass. Yes, I am quite disappointed but no, I have not yet given up... well, it is only my first attempt.
I missed the pass mark by 2 points, which frustrates me a little but, Praise the Lord for my supportive parents who have not condemned me for my failure but have been willing enough to pay for my retake next week and I must say, these little tests are not that cheap. So, I will be taking the thoery test again next week and then I'll be done with tests and exams until January 2006.
I'm actually quite excited because for the next 3 days I'll be visiting 2 Universities and attending a taster course in maths. Yes, I know what you're thinking..."Maths?!". Don't worry, I'm the one who's going and I actually enjoy it...hahaha.
Well, I'm off to try and finish off a couple of school projects which needs to be done but I'll be back. Thanks again for your prayers- they are not wasted and have not been in vain. Blessings.
Jeremiah 33:3