I am sure that by the time you read this you will have definitely heard about the tragedy that occured yesterday (7th July 2005) in central London.
I would just like to say on behalf of my parents that we really appreciate all your concerns. We recieved many anxious calls from all over the world yesterday and we would just like to reassure you that we are okay.
Today I am back to school. I was down with the flu yesterday giving me some chance to catch up with coursework on the computer as well as seeing the whole event take place on the TV. It certainly was quite a shock and I guess all we can do is pray and what more can we do but to pray?
Friday, it's finally the last day of the school week. I guess that counts as a relief especially since I heard this morning on the news that it will probably get sunnier and warmer over the weekend, Praise the Lord for that.