Intresting that I would even think about this today but as I reminded about Independence day (4th July) I was also thinking of a song by Steve Curtis Chapman "Declaration of Dependence". Our whole being depends on God. Yea, I guess it was just something for me to think about. (If you're reading this Heather- "Que interesante...!")
Well, the weekend is over and it's yet another Monday. So far, so good. After visiting a few potential future Universities, I have picked up a couple of tasks to do. Firstly, I guess I should really start to read up a little bit of maths. Speaking of maths, I was in a taster course for Maths when I realised that the whole room was packed with students who were much more enthusiastic about mathematics than I was. It was incredibly wierd I must say.
Anyway, has any of you ever heard of 'Sudoku's? Well, apparently they're really popular but I just heard of it a couple of days ago and quite frankly, I love them now too. For those of you who don't know what it is- it's just a puzzle with numbers where you have to put the numbers 1-9 or somtimes less or more into a boxes so that there is only one pof each number in each row and column. It sounds easy but there are also harder ones.
Ok, I should get going. I've only got about 3 weeks left of school and 6 weeks left of England (before the summer) so I'm getting all excited and what not. Yay! I'll probably hear me saying roughly the same things again and again until the time comes for me to go so, in advance, I'm reall sorry about the repetition. Thanks again for all your prayers during my exams...I'll let you know how I did when I actually get my results. Keep praying!