Monday, September 05, 2005

Home?

Can you believe it? Here I am on the computer waiting for the plane to drag me all the way back to the UK. 3 weeks really went FAST!!!

Well, overall, I really have to say that we had a tremendous trip. LOADS of photos so you'll have to wait till I cna put at least some of them up. I need to find out how we can put an album online if that is possible for us to do it..um...free. Hey! We're "poor missionaries" you know. =0)

Oops, breakfast is calling me so I'll write again once I am full...or better yet, when I've arrived home and when I've been properly rested whice could take a few weekss because once I get home school starts the next day. *sigh*

Missing everyone here already and looking forward to the next holiday- hopefully next year. Goodbye Australia, Goodbye Manila, Goodbye Malaysia, Goodbye Singapore.... Goodbye all the lovely people....Goodbye all the lovely FOOD.... sweet sweet goodbyes and God bless.