Well, we're all in Singapore at the moment and it's been early mornings and late nights since...since........well, since we left England really.
This morning was the first morning that I really managed to sleep in and do nothing. It was a good opportunity to meditate horizontally and watch the insides of my eyelids. Unfortunately, I've come down with quite a bad cold, which is preventing me from smelling all the good food that we can get here and from tasting lots of them as well. I am quite upset about that but hopefully the cold will die away before we have to leave on the 5th (Monday).
So far, I have just about managed to eat everything that was on my "to eat" list...just a few more to go should just about do it. It really has been fantastic though, this trip, to meet up wth SO many people. Breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, teabreak meetings, dinner meetings, supper meetings, snacks...whatever. Just the other day, I went cycling with a former Douloid teacher by the beach and also managed to drag my dad into getting on a bike.
Yes, this trip, although short, very tight and very busy, has been very very good and I'm certainly looking forward to having more time to spend with people next year. For now, I must get going...time, as you know, is ALWAYS limited!
Blessings.