Well, it's Monday again and I'm finding myself surprisingly relaxed.
I've got work to do but I think it can wait a couple of minutes. Before I say anything else, can I just urge everyone...again, to PLEASE make sure that you are on our address list. Even if you do not wish to recieve our prayer letter, could you please send us your address (and of course, mention that you don't want to recieve our newsletter) and email and what not so that we can at least stay in touch with you.
I cannot stress it enough. You have no idea how many addresses and names that we lost. I think we started out with about 3,000 names and address and now we're down to about 600. We do not wish to lose touch with anybody and it is hard to keep up with everything but it would just be an enormous help to us. Of course, if you know that you're already on the list then... no problem.
Whew! I'm glad I got that off my chest (Dory). Now...I can't actually remember what else I wanted to say so I'll just say that I hope you all have a great day. I know I did. I only had a short Business lesson and then Maths all the way till the end of the day- which is soon.
Oh...one MAJOR prayer request. I have a really close friend whom I am REALLY worried about and since I've somewhat lost contact with her, I would feel a lot better to know that my prayers are backed up with the prayers of my brothers and sisters across the globe. Please pray for this girl and her family and for her walk with God. I have no idea what's happening because we're on different continents but God knows and as long as He is always in charge... our prayers are not in vain. Thanks.