To be perfectly honest, today I am just tired. Funny really because I thought I slept really well last night.
I'm in the middle of trying to think of a Physics project that I can do but nothing seems to come to mind. The projects needs to be done really soon as well so please pray that I will be able to get that done sometime.
I am actually really excited about the many things that ARE happening. For example, as I was in church yesterday, I somehow managed to take on board another missions trip project for the summer 2006. If anyone if interested, hey, let me know. At the moment, it really looks like it will be to the Logos 2 in the Caribbean so... it can't sound too bad can it?
I have to go now because I am in the middle of a ton of work but thanks for all your emails and I'm expecting to get at least a few Christmas cards this year. *squint* If I don't write again soon, I do hope you all have a REALLY REALLY FANTASTIC Christmas and of course, a blessed New Year!