Yes! December is here and Christmas is only weeks away. This is the month where we celebrate and give thanks to the Lord for the many blessings he has bestowed on us throughout the year and indeed before and the many to come.
Unfortunately, it is also now the busiest month. I don't know if any of you feel like me at this moment but as it has been said we can work for God without working WITH Him, we are celebrating His Birth and his coming without Him. This is a sad situation indeed.
Work stacked on all sides, with so many people to see, buy gifts for, write letters to, things to organise, etc..etc, sometimes I really feel the strain if I have to be perfect honest. I don't want to be negative, and I'm trying not to be but I guess it is just a reminder to not only consider what Christmas is about but to really DO something about it.
This is a GREAT opportunity to really draw near to him and to invite our friends, family, and why not strangers, to join the family. What better time than now? We should be drinking in the richness of Christ and enjoying this season with Him, for Him. Now THAT would make it the bestest Christmas EVER! What more do we need but Jesus? I certainly Hope that Jesus will be much much much more than enough for you this Christmas and that you will throroughly enjoy Him and everything he has to offer.