Monday, January 16, 2006

1 down, 3 to go

Well, I am studying now for my last 3 exams for th month and did I mention before that I was really looking forward till the end of the month?

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit more confident about all the math subjects now, which is great but still abit if not very apprehensive about the Physics. I think I'll have to find some more revision methods to go through that again. There are always some things that I do get but other things that fly straight over my head- I do hope at least some people know what I mean.

Right now I'm sitting in school after just having a free period and a teeny tiny break. To be perfectly honest, I haven't had to do any serious work today but I have a feeling that my last class will soon take care of that.

The weekend was absolutely wonderful. We took a ferry across to the Isle of Wight, which was beautiful. We stayed in this Christian B&B (Bed and Breakfast) that overlooked the ocean and was reasonably next to a very cool light house. It's the cutest place ever and the people are just SO friendly and to relay what my dad said yesterday "SO positive". It was very encouraging for us as a family to have met so many lovely people.

Well, I need to get back to work. I just stopped over to just say those few words and by the way, if you haven't seen the pictures I put out yet of our recent "holiday", please don't forget to take a look under the link to the right over there-->
toodles.