Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Daddy's Girl

That's right...my dad is finaly back. Unfortunately, we only get to keep him for about a week before he's off to Greenland. He's REALLY excited about this trip and I think would really appreciate prayer as it's a new territory and pray especially that God will be able to use and speak through him.

Of course we are all then off to Cambodia. I'm and increasingly thankful to the Lord for many answered prayers recently. I've just been told that we might have 3 or 4 Japanese joining us in Cambodia, which is going to make this trip even more amazing and also, there may be a slight possibility that my grandparents may join me going up to Thailand, which is in between interesting and terribly wonderful. I wonder how they would like it, anyway, you can be praying for that too. Pray especially for their health since they've both been through a terrible physical patch recently.

Wow, so many things happening this year. I wanred you, didn't I, that this year was going to be full of "stuff"! Well, didn't I? Anyway, it's been all over the place. This new year has come with a lot of good news as well. A couple (if not a HEAP) of people have announced their engagements, which has been exciting, lots of little babies- Aaaaaawwwwww. It's really great, especially in cases where it has taken my mind off the pile of work that has been building up all over my life. Being the last 3-4 months of school school, there has been an increasing amount of work to be done and when I look at it, I often start feeling apathetic and well...just lazy. It's just one of those things where I know if I started anything, it would take me ages to finish even though it probably isn't as bad as it looks. Well, I'd really appreciate prayers for my studies especially with my final final exams coming up in June. It may seem like months away but from where I'm standing, the time is now coming much too quickly.

Other than that, i'm enjoying everything that the Lord has graciously lavished on me and am eternally grateful to have my dad back after the 3 long weeks he has been gone- not to mention all the wonderful goodies that he's brought back....*grin*. Hope you all have a truly God-inspired day.