We've just been given a sheet in school to let us know that we only have 10 weeks of teaching left before our final final exams. ooooOOOOOOoooooo. I cannot believe how soon that sounds, which brings both relief and a little bit of panic as well. That's a lot of revising to do, especially during my travels.
I mentioned before in one of my last blog thingys (I still have no idea what else to call them) that one of my classmates is very interested in joining the ship and what looks now to be more and more likely. I'm getting my dad to talk to her and her mum tomorrow so if you read this before then, perhaps you can pray for that meeting to go well. Time is of the essence since there would be a lot of things for her to sort out in the next coming months and as her friend, I hope that all these things will work out for her.
Another thing, that perhaps you can pray for- (I feel like I'm just reelingout all these prayer requests but I'm sure it'll only take a moment or two for you to just pray while you read through this) is for the coming "prom" thing at my school. I HAD a dress but something something rather and now I don't and if you haven't noticed, all these things cost a bit of money so finding a cheapish dress is going to be very interesting since I don't have much time before I go and I want to get that done and out of the way. I'm actually starting to wonder why I even agreed to go because that money could have easily been a plane ticket to somewhere in Europe. Oh well, I am looking forward to it though- honestly. =0)
Well, that's all that I have to report for now. My dad should be updating his blog sometime so if you haven't taken a look at that yet, maybe you should take a quikc peek now. I bet he's got LOADS to say aout his recent trip as well as his coming trp (next week) to Greenland, which I'm sure I've mentioned several times, he is VERY excited about.
Thanks again SO much for all your prayers, I'd really love to HEAR from you as well if you have another spare moment. Otherwise, I do hope and pray that you are well and that God is doing something absolutely AMAZING in and through your life- I'd love to hear about it.
PS- thanks to those who have been sending me your prayer letters and stuff. It has been wonderful to be able to be somewhat involved in your ministries through prayer.