Since it might take too long to go through in detail, I'll give you the short version. Today (30th March 2006) is my Parent's anniversary as well as another pair of my adopted parents (I do have quite a few now) so we're all going out for dinner tonight which should be fun. My dad has two meetings today with svarious people and today is also the last full day of school as well as the day before we leave for Singapore and Cambodia meaning that I really should be packing tonight before tomorrow morning where I still have top go to school before we leave for the airport. Also, today just so happens to be the day when I'm in panic because I've somehow misplaced my thumbdrive, which has two vital pieces of coursework on adding up to about 11,000 words that I do NOT really want to have to re-type.
So, as you can imagine, we're all running all over the place- today. At the moment, I'm most worried about the thumbrdirve but I hope and pray that, like so many things, it will just turn up suddenly... hopefully in the very near future. Just as long as I keep reminding myself to breathe, I think I should survive through the day.
Would you believe I've actually packed a ton of work to bring with me on this trip? How much do you think I'll actually get done? It's mostly revision instead of actual work but if you're clever, you'd also be concerned about me and whether I will even look at more than 1/3 of the stuff.
Eeeeeeeee... I have only 6 whole weeks of school left! I'm in a whirlpool of emotions: In a nutshell- excitement that I won't have to be in school any more, sad because I won't see some of my friends as much or ever any more, panicky because I have a TON of work to do in that small space of time, restless because I just want it to be done and over with.
Whew. I really just needed to get some of those things off my chest. *huff* Yes, I think I feel much better now. It's nice to be able to write these little things out into the unknown. By the way, my dad has JUST updates his blog so if you haven't seen it yet- go on and read it. It has a few details abotu Greenland. Also, don't forget to check out the new pictures which includes images from Greenland as well as the Philippines. Interesting.
Thanks again for reading and if you're in Singapore, I guess I'll probably see you soon.