That's Chinese for Eat Eat Eat. Yes...our method for fellowship here back in Asia si usually around the food table but we have been refraining from taking too many of those kinds of photos.
It has been WONDERFUL to be back and meeting up with so many old friends and family. It was also a good time in Cambodia. Even at this moment, I've got 5 tarantulas in the freezer waiting to be eaten (that's right, it was my dad's turn last time but now it's mine).
It was quite heartbreaking at times though to hear of more than a few struggles with some close friends, whom I am sure would appreciate prayer. God has been more than gracious in letting us meet people who sometimes really need encouragement and simply someone to just uphold them and well just listen to what they have to say and get off their chest. I really feel that any problem I have now is nothing compared to some of the crisis people seem to be in now around the world.
Well, time is short (as usual) so I'll leave it there for now. Pictures will be coming soon when we get home. We'll only be home on the 18th of April so if you write an email and don't get any reply till then, please do excuse me.
Every blessing.