Thursday, April 27, 2006

The End of 18, the start of...

I'm sure if you've been a constant reader of my little blogs that you will notice I use the phrase "time flies" a lot, or something similar. Well, for those of you who have especially NOT seen me in a long time, it might shock you to find out that I'm turning 19 in just over a week!

Yes, I will officially NOT be 18 every again on Sunday, May the 7th 2006. It's a strange thought really since I never feel any different although I am sure I have changed a lot over the years as I am reminded of consistently through all our travels.

Just wanted to thank some of you who have been so faithful over the years in sending cards and so on. I do really appreciate them even though I can sometimes be awful at replying to them all. Thanks to my mum, they are usually ALL kept in a safe place and from time to time I find them again and reminded how blessed I am to have so many wonderful friends and family.

Just before I go, just thought I would also remind you that it is actually my Dad's birthday as well on Tuesday the 9th of May 9that's right- 2 days after my own birthday) and for my own safety, I shall not disclose his age although in truth, I know he doesn't really mind. =0)
Every blessing and thanks,
Debbie (call me anything you want really since I've got so many nicknames now there's no point trying to keep track of them all. hee hee)

PS- DID you know that this is actually my 90th post on this blog??? I'm so excited! I wonder when I'll hit the big 1-0-0.hmmmm