Well, we officially arrived back in London the day before yesterday which was the 18th of April 2006 at 7:15pm. Of course, in order to not miss any classes, I was back in school yesterday but thankfully today is already Thursday which means I only have to live through one more day (Friday) before we can all rest a little on the weekend.
I think it is safe to say that we all had a FANTASTIC two and a little weeks. My dad was telling us a little of the Easter Camp he was at and we hope and pray that many lives were touched and transformed. In any case, it sounded very fruitful.
In case you were wondering, YES, I DID eat tarantulas. In truth, I only ate half of one and it surprisingly was not too bad. It was only the thought of it that prevented me from eating any more than I did. I do hope that there are braver people out there that want "eeeewwww" me when they hear this or when they see the pictures, which I WILL eventually put up there when I have a longer spare moment. Yes, Cambodia was definitely a very interesting experience (in a good way). It was very different to actually be there than to hear the stories from someone else. I think the most moving part was the genocide museum. I will never forget the countless faces pasted on the walls and boards of those who were affected, tortured, killed or lost loved ones. It is difficult to imagine what it was like and I still find it hard to understand how one man could have been so cruel and heartless to have destroyed so many lives. Thankfully, that era has passed.
Singapore, as usual, was also terribly wonderful. It was a great time spent with friends and family. I also managed to get in a good amount of shopping and if I eat any more food I am sure I shall explode. I think I miss those people already. I was especially grateful to be able to spend more time with one of my closest and longest friend- Shirley (although I cannot seem to call her anything but Shu). I really do Praise the Lord for her and her friendship and constant keeping in touch.
Well, I would LOVE to go on and on- as you know I would. Whereas people can talk alot, I seem more inclined to type alot... =0) Thank you for perservering in reading though.
Wishing you every blessing and if I havn't heard from you personally then I also hope to hear from you sometime in the not-too-distant future. Be God-inspired.