Monday, May 08, 2006

Another Year to Celebrate!

That's right people, I am now officially 19 so...well something should follow that..yea. Just wanted to say a big thanks to those of you who so faithfully remembered me yesterday and sent cute ecards or little emails or cards and so on. I have been truly blessed to have so many friends. It really is another year to celebrate God's goodness!

Psalms 107:8, 15, 21, 31 ; 7:17 ; 109:30 ; 111:1 ; 115:18 ; 117:1 ; 135:3 ; 146:1-2 ; 150:6 ; 28:7 ; 30:12 ; 40:3 ; 56:10 ; 57:9 ; 89:5 ; 98:4 ; 104:33 ; 106:1 ; ...

Of course, the list does go on but I am sure you can find those verses yourself. =0)
Yes! I am blessed and I am glad to be reminded of it every day. There is nothing more I can say really except that I am thoroughly grateful and PRAISE the LORD!

Every blessing. Be God-Inspired and have a GREAT day.

PS- it's my dad's birthday tomorrow so if you didn't know, you know now. It may shock you to know that he is turning 52.