Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A week and a little

Well, school still is over yet but as you can see from the title of this blog, I've only got a little over a week left. I've been "secretly" counting down the number of least favourite classes. For example, *grin* I have one Mechanics (maths) lesson left, about 5 Physics lessons, 4 Further Maths and finally my probably most favourite lesson- 4 maths lessons. It sounds like I've got more than what it actually is so I'm really looking forward to being finished.

Those of you who seem to know my schedule better than I myself will have noticed that I didn't mention any business lessons. I've only got to hand in coursework now so practically, i do not have any more lessons! Whew- what a load off that is. Praise the LORD!

Lately, I've been finding it harder and harder to make myself revise. I have a feeling it's because I know that the amount of revision looks too overwhelming that I don't really want to start because there won't really be any end but I DO have to start somewhere. What I'm trying to say, I guess is that it's hard to get going. I'm sure, or at least I hope that everyone pretty much knows what I'm talking about, if you don't, please email me and tell me how on earth you do it.

That's all I have to say for now really. I just thought I'd update my blog to remind all of you that I AM still alive and thinking about lots of you and missing many of you tons. Thanks again to those extra special people who have been so faithful in keeping in touch. Vanessa- I don't know if you even read my blogs but if you do, THANK YOU SO much for that Birthday card you sent and for your faithfulness in writing. You guys have NO idea HOW much of a blessing even the smallest of little notes can be. God is truly amazing and I hope and pray that you will be thoroughly blessed and challenged by Him today!- Every blessing in Him.

PS- I don't know if you've noticed but I've got another webpage that I "HAD" to set up in order to keep in touch with some other friends- click on the link to the right or if you want you can save the page address: http://doulos-girl.bebo.com