Saturday, June 24, 2006

Been there, Done that... now what?

Praise the Lord! My exams are now over and NOW is the time I start worrying about what my results will be. Eeeeeeeeeee. *deep breath* I'm just kidding. So far, I'm enjoying this first day of the rest of my life in a relaxing mode.

I would have slept in, except my body woke me up promptly at 8am this morning after an interesting night where the phone rang once at 3:02 in the middle of the night. I wondered if it was my dad forgeting that there was a massive time-difference from where he is now, I think in Malaysia. I am a little bit disappointed that he can't be here for my first week of "freedom" but I am seriously looking forward to the mountains of stuff we'll be doing this summer before I start to realise what University life holds for me. If you havea a moment or two, please pray for the situation with my accomodation since I have no idea what they will plan to charge me for staying with them the first year. I'm not really too worried about it... or at least not yet. My dad is always telling me, and of course, everyone else, that worry is a total waste of time. As much as I am convinced that it is true, I always find it more difficult to put into practice rather than I wish to and I have a feeling that there are at least a few other people who can sympathize with me.

Anyway, I'm actually also writing this blog with a somewhat selfish and very silly reason of wanting to reach my 100th blog. This, you might or might not be interested to know jsut so happens to be my 98th blog that I've written on thsi blog page and I am amazed that I've actually kept this thing going for just about a whole 2 years now! I know it's nothing really special or anything but I just like the thought of reaching the big one-oh-oh since it feels like some kind of achievement. I'm sure you'll hear me repeat myself on this subject once I'e reached it, which shouldn't be too far away.

Thank you again for your prayers, support and friendship. I am always amazed and slightly humbled to get feedback from you and to realise just how many people actually even bother to read these things so thanks and keep them coming. *grin*