Praise the Lord! Tomorrow is my last paper. To be perfectly honest and I wish I could lie about this, I had a REALLY terrible Physics paper today. I just hope and pray that the A's that I got for my coursework will be enough to keep my overall grade a reasonable B for Physics since I really need it. Thank you so much for praying for me though, it really made a difference to how I feel at the moment.
I just HAVE to tell you what happened this morning. Being my last Physics paper and a Synoptic paper at that (I'm sure I've explained it before so I won't bother this time), I was in a little bit of a state. As you might or might not imagine, I was munching away at anything sweet I could find in the house and trying to concentrate on some Physics notes that I had written, which seemed hopeless at that time. It was especially hard to incorporate the Psalms of thanksgiving that I had read even earlier this morning, which I now consider a shame. Anyway, in the midst of my "deep thoughts", the post was shoved through our mail slot in the door and wouldn't you know it, there was a letter for ME! I haven't been recieving any personl mail for some time so you can imagine my delight and joy. Bernd, if you're reading this, THANKS again SO much. The letter in short had some amazingly encouraging verses in it and also contained a gift necklace with a cross made out of nails and wire. Isn't the Lord's timing always mindblowingly amazing??? I thank and praise the Lord for the timing of that letter, which really lifted my spirits and I felt much better walking into that exam room even though it didn't go as smoothly as I would have wished.
Again, and I know I always repeat myself, I cannot ever begin to express the gratitude I feel towards SO many friends and prayer partners whom I know have been and is still so faithfully praying for me in my studies and more importantly in my own personl spiritual life. I am convinced that it is because of your prayers that I always feel so overwhelmingly blessed. I wish there were better words to describe how much I feel I owe so many of you.
Tomorrow is my last paper. It is Further Pure 3 which I will not even begin to try and explain to you since I myself am still abit "iffy" on the subject. This of course, is not the best thing since I am taking the 1.5 hour exam on it where I probably need a really high grade in order for me to stay in the A zone. Don't worry too much about me though... the more you worry, the more I worry...if that makes any sense what-so-ever. =0)
Just a couple of prayer requests if you don't mind. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'm really hoping to be able to buy a laptop for my up and coming University studies in September and well, as per usual, I don't have anywhere near enough money. I was kinda hoping that I would get at least half the money for my birthday but unfortunately, I failed to publicise my birthday which means a lot of people didn't really know about it. Not that I'm upset or anything but I kind of regret not taking advantage of my obvious youth and getting away with asking for money. hahaha, I'm just kidding but I am still praying that somehow the Lord will make it possible for me to get a good laptop.
Ok, I've probably bored you all to death, and we definitely cannot have that so I wish you all every possibly blessing and hope that you are well. If you ever have a spare moment, I would LOVE to hear from you and if I haven't written you or called you in a while, please drop me a line and I am SURE I would be able to find time to call you (especially after tomorrow when I am "FREE!").
His,
For Him and for His Glory