Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Brief update for the missed month of April

As I was sitting the the airport shuttle with my parents this morning, my mum reminded me that today was the first of May and I couldn't believe that April had come and gone so quickly!

It's been a great 10 days with my parents. We went up to Newcastle twice as my dad was preaching in different churches there alongside the Logos Hope travelling team. God has been truly gracious in granting both my parents strength as my dad's energy levels continue to struggle to stay on a positive level. It was a huge blessing to see God at work. I was also very thankful for Jacob who drove us all the way to Newcastle and back on both the weekends that my parents were here.

Now I'm back in Liverpool looking at the quiet room my parents have left behind and suddenly looking forward to seeing them again in Singapore in about 5 weeks' time! Of course, there is much to do between now and then.

Thank you to those who have heard about my visa situation and are continuing to pray. Nothing has happened in regards to that but I'll let you know if and when anything does happen.