Wednesday, August 17, 2005

another blog already?

What can I say? I've got time to spare.

I woke up this morning at 7:40 or something like that, which I think was really good considering I was worried I'd mess up up my sleeping pattern by waking up at 3am or something around there.

I'm not sure what I can say today except it has been an excellent day of rest and casual fellowship. It has been great listening to Australian accents again and watching veggitales. I LOVE veggitales. I have to say that while I was intently watching the cutest cucumber and tomato dancing around, I did actually notice my parents talking about how sometimes they think I missed my childhood and vegitales muct be one of the ways I'm trying to catch up with it. I guess, in a way, that must be true. I dunno.

Well, tomorrow is a new day. I fly down to Albany and will be there for the next fours days until I return on Monday, which happens to also be the day we fly off to Manila, Philippines. Ot should be fun since the flight is something like 1:00am on Tuesday but we get to the aiport at 10:00 on Monday. Another exciting odd-houred, flight. We'll see how my sleeping pattern deals with that! Ok....goodnight for now...again. I really should try and see if I can write during teh day next time...otherwise you'll always be hearing of how tired I am and stuff when throughout the day has been fine!

Ok..ok...goodnight from here down under.