Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Would you believe that I've now been awake for just about 2 whole days?! It's true. I woke up at 5:20am on the 15th of August and now it's about 5:32pm on the 16th of August and I haven't slept at all! Of course, I did cheat by flying through different time zones but that's just a minor detail...right?

I'm determined to stay up for another 4 hours or so before I sleep so that I won't wake up at 3 in the morning tomorrow wondering what to do. O Thursday I will find my way to the airport again to fly to Albany (thank goodness it's only an hour long flight) to meet up with a GREAT friend (Michelle Hodge) where I am hoping to have some kind of Haribo, gummy bear explosion...hahaha.

Ok...ok...I still need to stay awake for another 3 and a half hours but I'm about to fall asleep on the laptop so I'd better keep going before my nose presses down on a single button and you get something along the lines of...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thanks again for your prayers and encouragement please pray that the jetlag will not last long as there are so many things that my whole family needs to do on this trip. My dad's first meeting is tomorrow and right now my head seems to be swimming in a see of clouds. Goodnight. I think.