Monday, August 15, 2005

Let's fly away...

let's fly, let's fly away.

I can't remember where that song comes from but anyway, yes, you guessed it, where off.

Right now we're all at the Singapore Airlines Lounge in Heathrow Airport in London. We had a few "problems" at the check in counter but all that is now behind us and we're somewhat relaxing before we actually begin our 18 hour (about) journey to Perth, Australia.

I'm am definitely getting more excited by the minute but I can assure you that once the travelling starts I won't be too excited until we land and my two feet are firmly on Australian soil... that will be tomorrow the 16th of August 2005... Tuesday. Who would've thought that a Monday could be gone just like that. I am praying that they will be showing some good movies on board though, because otherwise I will probably be bored out of my wits.

Ok...well, I haven't had breakfast yet since I woke up at 5:20 this morning and there is free food here in the lounge so this is where the indulgement begins. So long London, HELLO world! (if you've seen the silly ads on TV here you'd understand!)